Friday, June 6, 2008

:(:(:(:(:(

Mornin started off fyn....woke up extra late 2day arnd ...den started foolin arnd wid my new cam ws takin videos nd all.........den arnd 11 a catastrophie hapened:(:(:(...one of my pet kittens came under d car nd had a gradual death.....she literally died in my hands........nd my neighbour ws smilin....d @%$@%#@%Y^T of her 2 do so...neways ....buried d kitten nd den sis ws cryin bad...me too shed sum tears...cus it IS painful wen u see a pet die in front o u....d very pet hum u nurtured nd brot up frm d tym she came outta her mother,,,,nd all d oder events dat go in2 takin care o dem....will miss u dear

RIP milky JR.....:(:(




Lyf will never b d same nw....cuz nw all my pets hav 2 go...bt den all i wish is dat dey hav a gud future cuz dats all dat matter fer me....gotta give my frnds a treat tomorrow....yeah mellu ill b dere fer sure...lolzz...went fer baddi again at 3:30.....nd den came bak home arnd 6....went fer bball afetr dat....played ok onli i guess....hmm......den druv came over fer tips fer crakin d nda exam...dun wrry dude since u did make d effort 2 ask help vich onli means dat u serious...u shud clear it[:)].....after dat had dinner nd nw m planin 2 sleep early cuz tomrrow gonna b a hectic day

No comments: